Thursday, February 24, 2011

March Resolution

Why are resolutions limited to just January 1? I'm making a new month resolution. I think any new beginning is a good opportunity to change things up a bit.

As a new mom, sometimes I sit and hold my baby all day. I absolutely love this! I love that sometimes he just wants to be held. Now that he's a little bit older (and it's a little bit warmer), sometimes he just wants to lay by himself. I have decided that my March resolution (that I'm starting a few days early) is to make better use of my time. Instead of watching TV all day, I'm going to start reading while I hold George. When George is content on his own, I'm going to find things around the house that I can do little-by-little (and trust me, there's plenty to be done). Who knows... I may even shower daily (I actually can't promise this one... gross, I know).

They say that to keep resolutions, you have to be accountable to someone, and you are all my accountabili-buddies. Keep me to this, please! XOXO

2 comments:

Domanique said...

You can do it!! ps I'll read on of your books if you read Hunger Games.

Trina said...

If you want recommendations for reading, we recommend the "Hunger Games" series. You won't be able to put them down. Also, you may like "Born to Run". (from Dan)