Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hump Day!

Don't hate me. Yesterday got really busy. We went to Target and Babies R Us! We had to get new SwaddleMes... and apparently Babies R Us is the only place in the world that sells them in large. At Babies R Us, George had a little diaper issue. It was a good thing that he was wearing thick fleece jammies. They held in all the poo. We just ran home because we were so close.

So then we got home and relaxed for a minute or so before we started making dinner for the missionaries. I did get a second to shower (not an exaggeration). We fed the missionaries and my friend Kristi came over because she thought she lost her house key.

THEN, before bed, I got the new SwaddleMes out of the dryer and attempted to put one on George. I couldn't get it to fasten. I got all flustered and sweaty. I even yelled for Steve to help me. It still didn't fit! I got the other one out of the dryer and it seemed sooo much bigger! That's right--I managed to get a mis-labeled one. The package said large, and the tag says large, but it is not a large. Nothing frustrates me more than having to return things these days. Getting out of the house is so awkward and I feel so disorganized no matter how many times I re-organize the diaper bag. So today's agenda: back to Babies R Us.

Here is 2 days' worth of the 30 day challenge:

Day 2: A photo of something you ate.

Yummy chicken tortilla soup with crushed-up tostitos.

Day 3: My idea of the perfect first date.

Welllll, we went to California Pizza Kitchen (which I love) and had some great conversation. We shut the place down. Then we went to Franklin Park and talked and threw a frisbee (which I am terrible at, btw. surprise!). It was just comfortable. And he loved me!

No comments: