Monday, February 21, 2011

Kleptomania Monday

I'm stealing things left and right today. Now I'm stealing Auntie Dubs' 30 Day Challenge (which she stole from someone else, who stole it from someone else, no doubt).



Day 1: A picture of me and description of my day.

Wait. Was this supposed to be a picture of me today?
That's not happenning.

My day has been pretty good so far. Woke up, fed the baby and went back to sleep early. Then I woke up, had breakfast, and helped Steve do our taxes (mostly reminded him where things were.. I can't take credit for doing our taxes.) Then George & I watched Wendy Williams (we heart her) followed by Jeopardy. Fed the boy a few more times in there, plus gave him a bath (I couldn't remember the last time he had a bath... oops). I pulled down the shower curtain by accident. We eventually ran "family errands" to drop some things off at Good Will and the dry cleaner and go to the bank. Now Steve is at work and George is asleep. I'm surfing the world wide web. Contemplating making a sandwich. I think it took me as long to write this as my day has been so far.

No comments: