Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Thoughts.

-Last night George went 3 hours between feedings and then 3.5 (almost 4) hours between feedings. That means that I fed him at 10:30, 1:30, 5:15, and 7:30. It was great... but I woke up in severe pain every 2 hours. Could it be?? Am I going to start getting more sleep?? I'm not going to bet on it just yet.....

-It's embarrassing to admit, but it's been a while since I've dusted. Well, in dusting our ladder, I moved a picture frame and found 2 mini Reese's wrappers behind it. Really? Who does this?? Adults, even! Since I can narrow down the exact day that I bought those Reese's, it narrows it to 4 people. I don't know who did it, but you know who you are.

-Some mornings I wake up and go straight for the cookies. It's moments like this that I realize why I have plateaued in losing my baby-weight. It's also moments like this that I realize I have become my parents. Both of them. They may not like each other, but they both like cookies!

-I grew up in a climate with freezing temperatures and snow all through January and February. You wouldn't think that snow would bother me as much as it has this week. Now, I live in a place that uses a 90% sand/10% ice mixture on the roads when it snows. I also live in a place that (according to the nice lady on the news) cannot justify keeping the amount of salt trucks necessary to clear the "occasional" storm. Not to mention, every truck in the entire state has been sent to clear the roads for the Super Bowl crowd. I cannot wait until the Super Bowl is over so that I don't have to hear about it anymore. I also cannot wait until it gets warm enough to clear the snow (next week, maybe?), because that's obviously the only way this is going to be cleaned up.

No comments: