Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is Butter a Carb?

Last night, while watching "I Used to be Fat," I really got a craving for brownies. I got the mix, poured it in the bowl and then realized we didn't have any vegetable oil because we used it all when Steve changed the oil in the deep fryer (oh my gosh, we sound obese...). So I was sad for a minute and then decided to google substitutions for vegetable oil. Did you know that you can just substitute butter?? Yup... butter. So I made delicious brownies that probably have 75% more calories than normal.

No more watching "I Used to be Fat" in this house or we're going to be on it. Only it will be called, "I Used to be Skinny" because I don't have the energy to work out like those trainers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I join the "I used to be skinny" if you ever start it up? I'll be right up there with you. I hate exercising!