Friday, February 18, 2011

Such a Nice Day!



George has been laying like this for the last hour. Totally content, soaking in the breeze of the ceiling fan. It's 81 degrees and beautiful here today! The sun is shining and we have all of the windows open and ceiling fans going!

I guess I shouldn't really complain about the disgusting summers here... because I certainly don't mind a beautiful day mid-February. I guess it's a trade-off? I will most likely still complain this summer. You've been warned.

Ooh, George had some firsts today:
-The first time he pulled my hair (the first of many, I'm sure)!
-The first time he discovered his hand. He just stared at his little closed fist for about 5 minutes. Almost like, "what is this??"
-The first time he seemed interested in another baby. At playgroup, he laid next to little Rhett and actually looked at him and kicked and flailed! He seemed really excited to make a friend!
UPDATE: George laid like that off-and-on for 5 hours on Friday. It was just so hot outside that he didn't know what to do! He got so flustered and was only consoled by the ceiling fan!

No comments: