Monday, February 21, 2011

George Loves This Cool Breeze

I was going to scan and post this... but that would have taken a lot of effort. (Unplugging the computer, walking to the printer, trying to scan before the computer goes dead, etc.)

So instead, I am going to unapologetically "borrow" it from my SIL McKensie's blog. Because it's funny. And you should all see it.

It reminds me of the facebook page that my sisters made for our cat, Angel Elizabeth Pajinsky. Facebook took it down because apparently Angel is not a "real person," but almost daily it would give me a chuckle when her status would say:
"Angel really loves this chair" or "Meow."
I would like to think that this weekend, George's status would have said:
"George loves this cool breeze"
(Because this weekend he discovered breezes.. and ceiling fans.)

1 comment:

Trina said...

So funny!!! I love it!