Sunday, October 5, 2008

Umm....

Ok, a few things this lovely Sabbath morning. This post might actually break my "Never too long. Always one subject" rules. Hey, I made them, so I can break them, I guess?

1. I've seen some funny videos on Perez lately. This one made me laugh because it's just a little awkward. Don't get me wrong... I love Martha Stewart and I love LUDA!, but I'm just not so sure that I ever expected to see them... together? Watch and enjoy.



A few questions:
  • Why is Luda on the Martha Stewart show?
  • Oragami? Do people actually do that for real? Are they 5th grade girls?
  • Wait... Luda on Martha Stewart? Really?
2. While walking down a rather famous road in search of food, a few funny things happened.
First:
HOMELESS DUDE (HD): That's a nice tie, brotha!
BOY: Thanks!
HD: Can I touch it? What's that made of?
BOY: Umm.. sure. It's just a tie.
HD: It's nice. How are you, young lady?
ME: I'm great! How are you?
HD: I'm great, too! I like your skirt!
ME: Thanks!
HD: You wear it well!
ME: ...thank you!
Second: The Obama camp is shamelessly trying to gather votes with concerts instead of issues. Are you shocked? I was! So yesterday they had a huge voter registration drive and were reminding everyone that Bruce Springsteen is playing on campus today. My friend and I walked up and down the Obama-ist part of the street and did not get stopped once or asked if we were registered to vote.
BOY: Did you notice that we have not been asked if we're registered to vote?
GIRL: Yes!
BOY: Do you know why?
GIRL: Do we look like we would vote for Obama? Really?
BOY: EXACTLY!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I hope you're enjoying Conference! XOXO

No comments: