Friday, October 17, 2008

What??

My mom called me last night just to "check in" on me. How nice. What she really called to say was that she had parent-teacher conferences for my sister yesterday. One teacher said that she wished that she could clone my sister. Another commended her for her always being well prepared. Her science teacher said that she got a 102% in her class this grading period.
102%
How is that even possible??
My mom pretty much should have just said that my other sister and I suck at life. That's what she meant anyway.

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Oh yea, because you're such an underachiever. I found your blog on facebook. Thanks for entertaining me!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Mom was talking about me. I'm the one with the 102%, not Mack. She just didn't want to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! I didn't know your journal was on here, nor did I know I would be quoted for the world to see!

I think everyone reading this knows that YOU didn't get the attention you needed as a child! ha ha.

Mommy