I was looking through pictures of JG's "All-American Maternity Style" (instead of studying) when I came across the above photo. My, my, Jack Bristow! Still lookin' hott!
sigh...don't you miss the days of alias?? we had so much fun then. whatever happened to that show we loved with mr. jack bristow?? i can't believe they cancelled it!
I do. I miss Alias a LOT... but really, only seasons 2 & 3.
So I wikipedia'd Jack Bristow to see if he is married in real life (I like to know my chances) and it talked about Justice! Apparently they still play it oversees. I just need to find a place where I can watch the last few episodes (remember when they switched it to Friday nights and we stopped watching?) So sad. That was SUCH a good show! Oh, a few months ago I went on a date with a boy who also loved that show. We're the only 3 people in the world who knew about it, otherwise it would still be on. RIP.
2 comments:
sigh...don't you miss the days of alias?? we had so much fun then. whatever happened to that show we loved with mr. jack bristow?? i can't believe they cancelled it!
I do. I miss Alias a LOT... but really, only seasons 2 & 3.
So I wikipedia'd Jack Bristow to see if he is married in real life (I like to know my chances) and it talked about Justice! Apparently they still play it oversees. I just need to find a place where I can watch the last few episodes (remember when they switched it to Friday nights and we stopped watching?) So sad. That was SUCH a good show! Oh, a few months ago I went on a date with a boy who also loved that show. We're the only 3 people in the world who knew about it, otherwise it would still be on. RIP.
Post a Comment