Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls, Girls! You're Both Pretty!

So, apparently Time Warner Cable and the CW are in a fight. Due to this fight, I am currently without the CW for the foreseeable future. Not cool. Not cool at all. What will I do without Gossip Girl? Well, the Time Warner customer service rep had a splendid idea! This is a pretty-close-to-accurate transcript of a call that Megan made to ask about the problem:
MEGAN: Hi, ummm... has the channel for the CW changed? I can't find it.
TW CSR: Time Warner is currently in negotiations with the CW. That channel will not be on our cable until the negotiations are finished.
MEGAN: Will I have the CW back by 8pm tonight?
TW CSR: No, ma'am.
MEGAN: What am I supposed to do about Gossip Girl?
TW CSR: Well, ma'am, we did give you Starz for Kids. That's a premium channel that you are getting for free during negotiations.
MEGAN: Starz for Kids?
TW CSR: Yes, ma'am.
MEGAN: I am 23 years old. Why in the hell would I want Starz for Kids?
TW CSR: They show many popular movies.
MEGAN: Riiiiiiight.
Luckily, I have found no indication online that there was a new episode of Gossip Girl on last week. I just want to tell TW & CW, "Girls, girls! You're both pretty! Let's solve this little tiff so we can all watch GG!"

No comments: