Monday, October 6, 2008

A New Low.

Creepy [kree-pee]; adjective.
1. Slang. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is a creep; obnoxious; weird.
See Also: Kathleen.

Let me tell you the predicament in which I currently find myself. So, over the last month or so, I have made a lot of new friends. A LOT. Many of which I talk to on a fairly regular basis. Then there are those that I talk to almost daily (at least in passing) whose names I do not remember. This is a strange twist in the plot because I am usually the creepy girl who remembers everyone. So, instead of using names in these situations, I either say "Hey, You!" or I avoid it altogether. The other day I even said, "We should be Facebook friends! It's K-A-T-H-L-E-E-N! Add me!" And voila, I now know her name! Well, tonight I hit a new low in my quest to find out names. While I was looking for a classmate's email address, I came upon this handy photo student directory! Well, I went through all 20 pages. I paid special attention to the number of cute boys that I have not met (I'm going to need to fix that). I got through all 20 pages.... and I still do not know the names of the people I was actually looking for! Oh well, better luck next time!

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

Hmmm, stocking people who you don't even know...that is pretty creepy!

{n} i k k i said...

well i became a new level of creepy today too! i had a ward date night activity and i met this guy named josh from idaho. that's all i could remember. i wanted to be facebook friends so what did i do? i got on the student directory looked up everyone from idaho and tried to see if a town or a last name sounded familiar! bingo i found out his last name but sadly he is not on facebook. oh and he isn't in my ward actually either... he's friends with someone in my ward...i'm such a weirdo. :)