Friday, July 11, 2008

P is for Product Placement.

Sesame Street was brought to us by the letter "P" yesterday. Marlee and I watched as Cookie Monster gathered things that started with the letter... then we watched as a man only ordered things that began with "P" from Hooper's Store. A peanut butter sandwich on pumpernickel bread with potatoes and pineapple for lunch sounds disgusting, but whatever. All of the items in the store were fake brands... except for the Pampers Cruisers that stayed in the shot the entire scene. When they say that it was brought to us by the letter "P," did they really mean that it was brought to us by Pampers?

2 comments:

Worktron said...

You need to watch the episode of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship when Sesame Street was brought to us by the letter 'F'. Oh my goodness... So funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGmjMBrLjs

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hey you, I'm so glad to see you have a blog!! I am glad you had fun that night. I always wondered a little if you did.