Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Anonymous Douchebaggery.

Yesterday I got a comment on my post RIP Zack-a-Roni that I did not quite understand. I'm going to leave it there for entertainment purposes, but it goes a little something like this...

Anonymous said...

You've got to be American.
Not sure if you're half racist or slow. But you definitely should look into how you write and the words you use.


And now my response:
Dear Anonymous,
You've got to be a douchebag. Not sure if you realize this, but this is my blog and you are entitled to my opinion. Funny how that works, huh? Also, please point out the racism, as I have no idea what you're talking about. And is there really such thing as half-racist? The way I see it, someone is either racist or they're not. There is no gray area on that one. You should definitely look into how you write and the words you use.
XOXO,
Kathleen


No comments: