Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"I Am Soooo Frickin' Pissed!"

"I'm going to write a letter! I'm going to write a letter! Dear Mr. Royal Hampton...."

The above quote is exactly how I feel today. Those of you who have not seen "White Chicks" might not think it's funny... because really, as with most lines in that movie.. it's all about delivery. Go rent it! It's hilarious!

As for other movies, I rented "Mama's Boy" last night: Jeffrey is 29 and still lives at home with his mother. He works at a small bookstore but really wants to be an astronomer. His mother meets Mert, who becomes her boyfriend and takes time and attention away from Jeffrey. He will stop at nothing to break them up. I give it 4/5 stars! This line is hilarious:
Jeffrey: How long have I worked here?
Old Guy: 13 years.
Jeffrey: Have I ever missed a day of work?
Old Guy: Lots of times. There was the day your ant farm broke, the day you lost your hat, the day your tongue was sore...
Jeffrey: Well I can't do my job if I can't annunciate!


No comments: