The first thing that comes to mind when I see the above t-shirt is _______.
Photo borrowed from PerezHilton.com
Obama does not have AIDS?
People are jackasses and have way too much time on their hands. Leave a guy alone, I don't care what political views he has. Can't people campaign on their own successes rather than point out other people's failures and shortcomings?
blah. I'm glad I booed the float made of him at the parade, very loudly, by myself.
that's just not nice
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Obama does not have AIDS?
People are jackasses and have way too much time on their hands. Leave a guy alone, I don't care what political views he has. Can't people campaign on their own successes rather than point out other people's failures and shortcomings?
blah. I'm glad I booed the float made of him at the parade, very loudly, by myself.
that's just not nice
Post a Comment