Sunday, July 27, 2008

For Dubs

Erin and I went to Outback the other night. After she ate 2 1/2 loaves of the good bread and shoved the remaining half in my to-go box, we began talking about how many loaves of bread we could get before she started charging us. A second later, our waitress came back with our check and said "I bet I would be your best friend if I brought you a couple of loaves for your to-go box, huh?" Erin said, "Umm.. yes!" Then I asked the question that we discussed earlier and she said, "Honey, you're asking the wrong person... I would bring you bread all night if you asked for it!" She went away and came back with 2 loaves of bread in a to-go bag. She asked us whose section we were going to ask for next time and we said, "Cee Cee's!"



2 comments:

Holly said...

rotflol

Monica Kay said...

haha...such a cleary sister thing to do. i miss you two!