Monday, April 7, 2008

I Keep Up with the Kardashians.


Not since House of Carters have I been so ashamed to love a reality tv show. Congratulations, E! You've done it again! I find myself crunched for time at this point of the semester, yet I simply cannot miss my weekly dose of my favorite "dead behind the eyes" sisters (thanks, Joel McHale)! Even though the older girls seem sociopathic, I had not given up hope on the younger two.... until last night, that is. It was quite funny, actually. Kendall wanted a new pair of shoes, but her dad told her that she would have to work for them. They sat down and assigned a dollar amount for household chores (I never got paid $10 do the dishes, but whatever...). So on day one, Kendall is walking the dog and comes across the neighborhood dog walker. He tells her that he charges $5 to walk dogs and since she was making $10, she realized that she could contract out all of her chores and still make a profit. She paid the little Mexican man $5 for each chore.... washing the dishes, cleaning the windows, cleaning her room, washing the car. Then Bruce found out and gave her a nice little fatherly lecture about responsibility and made her pick up dog poo from the yard. The fact that she learned something from this experience was made evident when she said, "No pair of shoes is worth picking up dog poop! I learned an important lesson today... next time I want something, I'm going to ask my sisters!" Congratulations Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe... you've set amazing examples for your little sisters!

2 comments:

Monica Kay said...

you are my perez hilton.

Anonymous said...

you are my hero...new post.