Saturday, April 5, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear Mr. HastoUsePowerToolsOutsideMyWindowonSaturdayMornings,

I see that you are expecting a baby. Congratulations! I understand that this baby needs a place to sleep. I understand that for whatever reason, you are choosing to refinish an old crib. It really is starting to look great! What I do not understand is why you absolutely have to work on this old crib in the parking lot beside my bedroom window every Saturday morning. As a student, I do not have many opportunities to sleep in. I cherish my Saturday mornings. For the past few months I have been woken up at insane hours in the morning by the sound of power tools. As you can imagine, this is not a pleasant way to wake up! I would appreciate it if you could start working a few hours later next Saturday. Thanks so much!!

XOXO,
Kathleen

2 comments:

Monica Kay said...

you know how hard i laughed at this...wow. i have funny friends...

oh. and now i'm officially ridiculous. i signed up for google analytics. and i love it!

Anonymous said...

new post please