I still have my original NKOTB tapes although I've upgraded to the hits CD. I still have my pin, pillowcase, and Joey doll. As a 4 year old, I was obsessed with NKOTB! I knew every song and sang on demand. Earlier this year when I heard that they were getting back together, I couldn't believe it! I heard today that they're going to be on the Today Show in May. This brought back one of my earliest childhood memories. When I was 4, we moved into a neighborhood with a lot of girls around my age. We all loved NKOTB. One of my neighbors decided to have a slumber party for all of us girls and get the Pay-Per-View concert! We were so excited! We had pizza for dinner and ate tons of candy and ice cream. We all had our NKOTB pajamas, pillows and sleeping bags and were ready to go... and then we all fell asleep before the concert even started! Luckily, my neighbor planned for this and taped it. We watched it the next morning. I was so little, but I remember how fun that party was! NKOTB brings back memories of a simpler time.Thursday, April 10, 2008
"New Kids on the Block Had a Bunch of Hits..."
I still have my original NKOTB tapes although I've upgraded to the hits CD. I still have my pin, pillowcase, and Joey doll. As a 4 year old, I was obsessed with NKOTB! I knew every song and sang on demand. Earlier this year when I heard that they were getting back together, I couldn't believe it! I heard today that they're going to be on the Today Show in May. This brought back one of my earliest childhood memories. When I was 4, we moved into a neighborhood with a lot of girls around my age. We all loved NKOTB. One of my neighbors decided to have a slumber party for all of us girls and get the Pay-Per-View concert! We were so excited! We had pizza for dinner and ate tons of candy and ice cream. We all had our NKOTB pajamas, pillows and sleeping bags and were ready to go... and then we all fell asleep before the concert even started! Luckily, my neighbor planned for this and taped it. We watched it the next morning. I was so little, but I remember how fun that party was! NKOTB brings back memories of a simpler time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes Kathleen, I can see that. Big question: were there energy drinks at this party?
chinese food makes me sick.
actually i like it. it makes you sick.
Post a Comment