It absolutely blows my mind when people are shocked that bad consequences can result from their actions. Remember when Kelly Ann from Real World Sydney was surprised to find out that she might be pregnant? When Khloe Kardashian could not believe that she had to spend the night in jail for her DUI? One of my friends a few weeks ago decided that vandalism would be the best retaliation for his car getting towed. For the sake of this story, we’ll call him “Chase.” So the other day my roommates and I got home to find a note taped to our door offering a $100 reward for information regarding said vandalism. We joked around telling him that we were going to turn him in. Turns out that someone actually did turn him in! Then he texted each person in my apartment and asked if we ratted him out. Pscha… they were only offering $100! Not even worth it. So he now has to pay a $500 fine. Instead of being mad at himself for his stupid action, he’s mad at the person who told! I got another text that said, “I’m posting a $50 reward for any information leading to the nark who turned me in.” Really?
1 comment:
I might have laughed out loud at this most recent post. Please, please, PLEASE keep being my link to all things pop culture after you move out. Thank you.
Post a Comment