So, I'm from Oregon, the same town as Gordon Smith. In fact, I worked on his first campaign. He was my bishop and I used to babysit his kids...yeah I'm kinda old. So old that I was in Junior High when I was in love with NKOTB, I loved Jonathan.
why oh why are you the coolest person i know? i will greatly miss you and your ridiculous obsession with all things politics and pop culture. that's it...if i fail at life, i will move to washington d.c. and follow you around all my life. if nothing else, i'll have a constant source of entertainment...
2 comments:
So, I'm from Oregon, the same town as Gordon Smith. In fact, I worked on his first campaign. He was my bishop and I used to babysit his kids...yeah I'm kinda old. So old that I was in Junior High when I was in love with NKOTB, I loved Jonathan.
I'm Monica and Leah's cousin.
Nice to meet you.
why oh why are you the coolest person i know? i will greatly miss you and your ridiculous obsession with all things politics and pop culture. that's it...if i fail at life, i will move to washington d.c. and follow you around all my life. if nothing else, i'll have a constant source of entertainment...
Post a Comment