- run the top of the car into the garage door.
- don't even remember hearing your alarm go off (when you wake up 2 hours late).
- look like you have 2 black eyes.
- put your undershirt on inside-out.
- put nail polish remover on a cotton ball and then attempt to take off your eye makeup.
- get confused/scared when the phone rings.
- sleep on the floor for 3 weeks like it's no big deal.
3 comments:
I hope those aren't all from personal experience! I think you forgot that you have bruises on your forehead from nodding off so many times
I heart Penn Badgley. Even if he is a punk in this movie. And needs to lose the scruff. He is still sexy. Also I miss my legally brunette former roommate, and I'm sorry law school is exhausting! xoxo
I just can't wait to see that nick and norah movie he's in that comes out this friday.
Post a Comment