An interesting headline on iGoogle caught my attention.
"Report: Satan Worshipers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia."
It just sounded bizarre, so of course I read it. Ironically, off to the side of the page, I noticed an ad paid for by Obama for America. It says, "Don't Miss the Deadline to Register to Vote for Barak Obama!! Click Here to Register!" I've been meaning to register here for the last few months. Now that I have an actual address, I figured "why not?" So, thanks to Obama for America, I have officially filled out my paperwork to register to vote. I'm dropping it in the mail tomorrow morning.
And I'm still voting for John McCain.
"Report: Satan Worshipers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia."
It just sounded bizarre, so of course I read it. Ironically, off to the side of the page, I noticed an ad paid for by Obama for America. It says, "Don't Miss the Deadline to Register to Vote for Barak Obama!! Click Here to Register!" I've been meaning to register here for the last few months. Now that I have an actual address, I figured "why not?" So, thanks to Obama for America, I have officially filled out my paperwork to register to vote. I'm dropping it in the mail tomorrow morning.
And I'm still voting for John McCain.
No comments:
Post a Comment