Thursday, September 4, 2008

Noteworthy


The other day I was talking with some fellow law-schoolers when I quoted a line from one of my favorite movies. I can't even remember the line now, but I said nothing about it even being a movie quote and one of my new besties said, "Clueless. Don't try to bust out the movie quotes like I won't know them!" and I thought, "Marry me?" I didn't say actually that... because that's creepy. Nevertheless, the fact that he called out my Clueless quote earned him some points in my book.

2 comments:

Holly said...

hehe...

one time i quoted wedding crashers in a room full of people i thought would never have seen it. about a week later one of them emailed me something to the effect of:

"very funny. that was crashers! i knew i'd heard it somewhere but of course no one else there would have seen that movie!"

hmm.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hey, tell me how you track who views your blog!! i tried this one site ( sitemeter.com) but it doesn't really work.