A little story. My freshman year in high school, I had this friend. We'll call him "K." K and I had a class together all year. I never viewed him as more than a classmate/friend. The first day of sophomore year, I noticed something different. K was hott! He seriously got so hott over the summer! I just couldn't put my finger on the reason. (About 2 weeks into the year, I noticed that he got his braces off, but that's irrelevant to this story, really.)Anyway, the way I felt about K then is the way that I feel about Nate Archibald now. I don't know what he did, but he got hott over the summer! Welcome back to school, Nate. It's going to be a fabulous year!
PS-GG this week was fab! I can hardly wait for next week!
1 comment:
"man bangs" is definitely my teeny-bopper crush de jour. sorry, zac efron.
and i couldn't agree more with you about the fabulosity of this week's GG - i love seeing serena take charge!
Post a Comment