See more Sarah Silverman videos at Funny or Die
I love celebrities. I love politics. I do not love when these two worlds interact unnecessarily. Celebrities think that we want to know how they feel about the "issues." We don't.
Sarah Silverman does point out some interesting similarities between her grandparents and Barack Obama, though!
Funny, but inappropriate. I neither approve of nor endorse this type of language. You've been warned.
Sarah Silverman does point out some interesting similarities between her grandparents and Barack Obama, though!
Funny, but inappropriate. I neither approve of nor endorse this type of language. You've been warned.
DISCLAIMER: I can not be held responsible for termination or social shunning that may occur as a result of your watching this video in inappropriate locations. Don't be a douche.
1 comment:
You got that "i know, right?" from me. I said that all the time last year. Stop trying to make fetch happen.
Post a Comment