I appreciate all that you do. I really do. We've had some good times. You've really helped me out of some stressful situations. You always get me from Point A to Point B (eventually).
See, the problem we're having lately is the route that you suggest. I am new to town and still trying to figure out where I can go and where I should avoid. I would appreciate it if you would stop driving me through bad parts of town. If ever I need a liquor store, pawn shop, or bail bondsman, thanks to you, I now know where to go. It is unlikely that I will ever need these services. Today you took me to the "Super Duper Market" next to a pawn shop and some other interesting business establishments. I would appreciate it if we took routes that avoid these types of neighborhoods. Thanks!!
See, the problem we're having lately is the route that you suggest. I am new to town and still trying to figure out where I can go and where I should avoid. I would appreciate it if you would stop driving me through bad parts of town. If ever I need a liquor store, pawn shop, or bail bondsman, thanks to you, I now know where to go. It is unlikely that I will ever need these services. Today you took me to the "Super Duper Market" next to a pawn shop and some other interesting business establishments. I would appreciate it if we took routes that avoid these types of neighborhoods. Thanks!!
XOXO,
Kathleen
No comments:
Post a Comment