I have been meaning to post about this for a few weeks now and I just keep forgetting. It's funny enough to warrant a post a few weeks after, I think!
A few weeks ago, I met up with some friends from high school at this little Mexican restaurant (I didn't eat). For some reason we were on the subject of baby horses... and whether the momma horses produce milk to feed them. My friend Zach said, "No. I'm pretty sure baby horses just start eating hay and [crap]. They're born, like.... your size. They're not small!"
So then my friend Drew reminded me of the time that Zach said, "So, Kathleen--you're not ugly anymore!"
Hey, thanks!
A few weeks ago, I met up with some friends from high school at this little Mexican restaurant (I didn't eat). For some reason we were on the subject of baby horses... and whether the momma horses produce milk to feed them. My friend Zach said, "No. I'm pretty sure baby horses just start eating hay and [crap]. They're born, like.... your size. They're not small!"
So then my friend Drew reminded me of the time that Zach said, "So, Kathleen--you're not ugly anymore!"
Hey, thanks!
1 comment:
guys are such idiots! I had a guy say that to me sort of. My freshman year some dude told me that I was hot and that i used to be not hot. I felt like telling him thanks but you are fat and ugly like you've always been.
Post a Comment