
So, picture this. You're in your car, and you're singing along to a song that you love. All of the sudden, you realize that you don't know what you're singing because you're not down with the lingo. Sound familiar? Well, that happened to me the other day. I'm singing along that "Stuntin' is a habit" (because David Banner and Chris Brown told me so) when all of the sudden, I was worried about the exact definition of "Stuntin." Can I accurately say that this is a habit of mine? Is this something I should be admitting to? So, I decided to look it up. According to the oh so handy Urban Dictionary, "Stuntin" is:
High-class flashing of your jewelry, money, riches, etc. Made famous by the Cash Money Millionaires. A person who stunts would be a "stunna" usually showing off diamonds, gold, platinum, women, cars and stacks of cash..LARGE BILLS! see "bling bling" for an idea of something a "stunna" would stun.I feel much better about the situation now. Since I know the official definition, I can accurately say that I think stuntin' could become habit forming.
2 comments:
Thanks for clarifying...I was just thinking, "What the hell does that mean?" Now I can put it on my Face Book status.
Thank for clarifying. Me and my hommies were confused.
Post a Comment