Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Always Pink!


Yesterday what started off as an innocent trip to Best Buy (just to look) quickly became very expensive (for my dad). I was looking at new laptops since mine sucks. After I thought I was done looking, out of the corner of my eye I saw the most perfect laptop EVER! Now, it was perfect because it's pretty. I'm not stupid, though... I know a laptop should be more than just pretty... blah, blah, blah. So I smiled nicely at the Geek Squad guy who told me all about it. Apparently it really is a fabulous computer! (I don't remember all of the details because LBH, I don't really care.)

So the Geek and I were talking and he found out I'm in law school and said, "A pink laptop? How very Elle Woods of you!" to which I didn't actually respond. So then he said, "I just must warn you that, while this is a great laptop... it will always... be pink." And I said, "I'm ready and willing to make that commitment." So today, after school and moving into my new apartment, I am going to Best Buy to pick up the most fabulous pink computer, ever!

4 comments:

Janessa said...

Geek Squad knows Legally Blonde? Wow.

Holly said...

is it that sony vaio? my new compy is a vaio too, except it's white. you are gonna love it...

McRae Family said...

I have to agree that I'm impressed that not only does he know legally blonde, but knows it well enough to be able to come up with "Elle Woods". Thats awesome, I'll be so jealous of your pink-ness!

Monica Kay said...

not to mention your just oh so incredible job offer!!! haha