At first I thought David Cook was kind of a douche. As time went on, he was starting to grow on me... until last week when it blossomed into love. I can hardly wait to see what he does tonight!
I love him. And until a certain Mariah Carey cover, I thought he was completely unattractive and even a little sketchy looking...amazing the difference a song makes.
OH David Cook. Love him. Congratulations on your graduation and good luck with everything! I am so glad I got to know you this year...I'm gonna miss you!
3 comments:
I love him. And until a certain Mariah Carey cover, I thought he was completely unattractive and even a little sketchy looking...amazing the difference a song makes.
read my blog. you're probably going to cry...but it's ok! actually, you'll just laugh at the ridiculousness of it all! :)
OH David Cook. Love him.
Congratulations on your graduation and good luck with everything! I am so glad I got to know you this year...I'm gonna miss you!
Post a Comment