Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be My Accountabilibuddy, Please.

Last night, as I was eating my 3rd Cadbury Creme Egg, I reflected upon why I have felt so icky lately. I think it may have something to do with the way I eat.

So, starting today, I'm resolving to eat better. I'm off to a pretty good start. I had a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast... and I didn't go back for seconds. Now is the time where I get that craving for my usual mid-morning snack, a cup full of chocolate chips. I'm not going to give in. Instead, I'm opting for a caffeine-free Diet Pepsi.

This is going to be difficult, but I think I'll make it. Keep me accountable, please?

And for cuteness's sake:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Baby G's little mug! Oh and if you want I can be your accountabilibuddy if you will be mine. I am going through the same thing. I developed some nasty eating habits when I was prego with Gus and I am having a hard time kicking them now. One thing that I have found to help is keeping lots of fruit around. It is sweet like candy, so whenever I get a sweet tooth craving I go for the fruit. Also, I drink a full glass of water before eating every meal. It's helps prevent me from going back for seconds because it fill my stomach up. Hope these tricks help. If you come across any, please share! XOXO