Just as I was bragging about how often I've blogged this year...
We got super busy! We had a fun and busy visit with Amanda! It went by too fast! And I was terrible at taking pictures (as in, I took none). Amanda is going to email me the ones she took. There are some adorable ones of George!
Speaking of Baby G, he is now 4 1/2 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying! He rolled over a bunch again this week. He rolled that one time a few weeks ago and then not again until this week! It was so funny--he spit up while playing on his play mat before we went out the other day. I put him on his tummy so that I could wipe off the back of his head. The little booger rolled over! I said, "Yay, George! But I put you on your tummy for a reason!" and I put him back on his tummy. He rolled again. I put him back and he rolled 2 more times. Little stinker! He only rolls when I need him on his tummy!
Today, he rolled from his back to his tummy, but he was laying on the couch, so I think that may have something to do with it. This is bad, though... because I'm going to have to be careful just plopping him on the couch! Also, today he did really, really well in the Bumbo! He didn't lean to the side at all! Then he started crying because he was tired and done.
Here's a cute picture of George with his giraffe, Glenn:
He loves his stuffed animals lately. He loves to hug them and kiss them... and try to bite off their faces!
Also, I got a Groupon a while ago to a fancy shmancy salon downtown. I used it today. I got my hair cut (probably close to 4 inches) and it looks fab-u-lous! I'll post a picture when I get one that is better than just a self photo on my cell phone (that I took to send to Amanda).
I hope you're all doing well and look forward to catching up on all of your blogs! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment