Where is my baby going?? He turns 4 months old today and has had a big week!
All this week, he has:
- Rolled from tummy to back
- Rolled from back onto his side (not at the same time as the other roll)
- Tries to stand when I try to sit him on my lap
- Found his thumb & put it in his mouth
- Started putting toys in his mouth (and being more interested in toys in general)
- Passed a toy from his right hand to the left
- Grabs at the toys on his playmat and has become a pro at making the tiger sing
I love that he's learning new things, but I don't want him to grow up so fast!! Now I know how my Pop-pop felt when he always used to tell me that I wasn't allowed to grow up! When I was 5, I would just laugh and say, "but I HAVE to grow up!"
Here's a picture of George with his keys--putting them in his mouth for the first time:
And a first for me! I made the little tie on this onesie. The knot is sewn down, but the tie is floppy. I reinforced the tie so that it will withstand George's super grip. It's a little crooked, but it's the first one I've made. Hopefully I'll get better as I make more (and more efficient with my time... this took for.ev.er.)
1 comment:
Soooo cute!!! George is growing so fast!!! He is such an adorable baby!!! And I LOVE the tie on the onesie! You are super creative!
Post a Comment