I don't remember what we were looking for, but Steve and I stumbled upon my new favorite website the other day. Maybe you already know about it and I'm a little behind, but did you know about HotPads??

Although I'm not the most fashionable person (I blame budget + lack of effort, really), I do enjoy decorating blogs and magazines very much... and I even more love watching House Hunters on HGTV (just the regular one... not international). If there were more open houses on Saturdays, I would be at every one. I just love looking at houses. I love seeing different spaces and the way others have decorated them.
Well, this website is like a stinking open house at my fingertips! I love it! Check it out!
1 comment:
How cool! I will have to check it out! If you are ever here in Utah when they do the parade of homes we should totally go! I too love looking at houses and gathering all of the ideas I will put to use in my "Some day" home.
Post a Comment