Monday, April 4, 2011

(Almost) Four Months!

This Friday, George will turn FOUR months old!
I can't believe how fast these past 4 months have gone!


Last week, George had his first cold. We went to the doctor on Friday just to make sure everything was ok. I didn't want to worry all weekend. So, then we had George's 4 month check-up today. I'm pretty sure we had the same nurse... and she probably thinks I'm crazy.

Today, though was his physical. George is now 15.5lbs and 25.5" long. He's in the 75th percentile for height and weight and 50th percentile for head circumference (can you believe with that big noggin' that he's only in the 50th percentile??).

So, at one point the nurse practitioner asked if he rolls yet... I said, "no... should he be??" She said that 4 months is the average, but that it's no big deal if he doesn't yet. Well, we came home and today during tummy time, GEORGE ROLLED OVER! We were so proud of him! Of course, we didn't get it on video... and then we tried to re-create it and failed miserably. He just wasn't having it. We'll get it on video soon... and when we do, believe me--you'll see it!

3 comments:

Domanique said...

I wish I could meet dearest George, it has been so much fun watching all the adorable pics of him over the last four months. I love him and barely know him ;)

Trina said...

He is adorable!!! Almost 4 months! Time passes so fast!! We need to get these little cousins together!

Monica Kay said...

He is SO darn cute!