I promised pictures from Amanda's visit... so here they are!
George at the zoo! He was such a happy boy!
Me, Amanda & George at our apartment.
Before we took Amanda to the airport.
Also, a funny story. I lost my debit card last week. I looked all over and couldn't find it. I was starting to think that I was going to have to replace it... and I was getting stressed out about figuring out which bills were linked to that card... and having to call and switch cards. It was seriously gone for one whole week. I had to take a check to Target.
So yesterday, Steve did some laundry. Before he left for work, he handed me an envelope with a note on it telling me that he got me a present and he hopes that I like it.... and it was my debit card! Yay! It was in the back pocket of a pair of pants! It's not lost after all :)


No comments:
Post a Comment