I haven't posted a baby picture on here in a while... but I'm assuming that I'm also probably facebook friends with anyone who reads my blog.
This past weekend was so nice! The weather was perfect! On Friday, George and I met up with a playgroup at the park! We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed hanging out with some great ladies from church! Then, Friday night, we had a friend over for dinner, which was fun. His wife is out of town. We played bananagrams after dinner and I won for once!! I was so excited! I never beat Steve at word games!! (Or trivia.... so wish me luck in our Jeopardy calendar challenge this week. So far, we are tied!)
On Saturday, we walked to dinner. Yup, walked. Not far, but it was so nice to get some fresh air! We went to a new pizza buffet right near us. It was good, as far as pizza buffets go. If I must go to a buffet, I prefer it be my favorite food!
Sunday, we went to church, took a nap, and hung out with family. What a great weekend! It went by too fast... and now it's supposed to get cold again. Boo.
This past weekend was so nice! The weather was perfect! On Friday, George and I met up with a playgroup at the park! We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed hanging out with some great ladies from church! Then, Friday night, we had a friend over for dinner, which was fun. His wife is out of town. We played bananagrams after dinner and I won for once!! I was so excited! I never beat Steve at word games!! (Or trivia.... so wish me luck in our Jeopardy calendar challenge this week. So far, we are tied!)
On Saturday, we walked to dinner. Yup, walked. Not far, but it was so nice to get some fresh air! We went to a new pizza buffet right near us. It was good, as far as pizza buffets go. If I must go to a buffet, I prefer it be my favorite food!
Sunday, we went to church, took a nap, and hung out with family. What a great weekend! It went by too fast... and now it's supposed to get cold again. Boo.
2 comments:
So cute! Love the froggie outfit and the carseat cover btw ;)
Wow, look at that chubby face! You would never know he was a month early!
Post a Comment