Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is Not a Resolution.

My personal, non-resolution is to find new recipes. I could eat Shake'n'Bake every day for a month... but I think Steve might be getting sick of my go-to recipes. So far, I have made 2 new recipes. Wait--do cookies count? Make that 3 new recipes. The recipes I've tried have been soooo good (and so easy) that I thought I would share them:

Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- Makes enough that we each had seconds and left-overs made 3 lunches! Which is awesome, because it is one of those meals that makes for delicious left-overs!

Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breasts - It may look like Shake'n'Bake.... the directions may even sound like Shake'n'Bake... but this definitely isn't Shake'n'Bake! It's delicious! We ate spaghetti with it. Yum!

And I can't find the cookie recipe online... but it's the peanut butter oatmeal cookies in the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook. Everyone has that book, right?

Gotta run--I have a very sad baby calling for me!

2 comments:

Domanique said...

This is a super easy little cookbook that I love. We use it regularly, the pictures look gross cause it's all in one dish, but I don't think we have made anything that didn't taste good.

Domanique said...

http://www.amazon.com/Simple-1-2-3-Dish-Internal-Spiral/dp/141272323X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295823958&sr=8-1