Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Um.. Just When You're Done..."



I'm getting way too into the Bachelor.
Good thing GG comes back next week!
But, poor Brad.
Ummmmm... this girl is nuts.
Do you think that Brad really finds it charming?
Or that the producers find it amusing?
Either way--she's scary crazy.
Like the way that she interrupted him on the group date?
"Umm.. just when you're done. When you're done."
And then just stood in the background tapping her fingers?
As she says about everyone else, she is "not for you."
Dump her, Brad.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I've only seen week 1 and part of week 2 but yes... she's crazy. Way to represent Salt Lake you psycho. ewww, NOT A FAN.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! She is going to give the rest of us SLC girls a bad rap!

Alexis said...

I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but I love this show! And I totally think Michelle is crazy! Funny - the crazy girl on the last season of the Bachelor was named Michelle too. Sad that I remember that.