I don't hate Heidi... you all know that I really feel bad for her, right?
Ok, that being said... PopSugar posted one of her new songs this morning. Surprisingly, I like the song... but Heidi's voice just isn't strong enough. Maybe a techno-dance version by Lady Gaga or wait a few years until it's age-appropriate for Miley Cyrus? Really, just someone who won't whisper it. What do you think of this song? Could it be good if someone else released it?
Ok, that being said... PopSugar posted one of her new songs this morning. Surprisingly, I like the song... but Heidi's voice just isn't strong enough. Maybe a techno-dance version by Lady Gaga or wait a few years until it's age-appropriate for Miley Cyrus? Really, just someone who won't whisper it. What do you think of this song? Could it be good if someone else released it?
2 comments:
you don't hate it???? because i do.
hmmm it may be good, but it's just so hard to tell with her voice. My vote is for a Lady Gaga remix
Post a Comment