Dear
Little Sister,
I'm sure you're still wondering what you could possibly get us for our wedding. Considering that you are just as passionate about cleaning products as I am, I have a suggestion...
the H2O Mop!
Since I only have 3 channels, I ended up watching the infomercial on Saturday morning and I am sold. It picks up EVERYTHING! With STEAM. We need this. Thanks in advance!
Love,
Neen
3 comments:
You might be sold, but I'm not sold. I need to be convinced.
So we got one of these because we also thought it would be the greatest way to clean....yeah, not so much. It didn't pick up very much at all and it didn't get the sticky spots...you can try it, but we ended up taking it back. Sad day.
That is the saddest story I've ever heard, Melissa! I watched the infomercial for a full HALF-HOUR and it looked amazing.
I am heartbroken right now!!
Post a Comment