Saturday, February 28, 2009

L-O...L-O...L-O... L-O-V-E

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Saturday
"Stumbling Through Life"
to bring you this very important announcement:


Steve & I are engaged!!
I may be breaking my own blog rules right now by posting something personal... but it's just so exciting! Steve is wonderful! My ring is beautiful!
Short & sweet.... I'm not going into mushy detail on my blog!
So I've only half-broken the rules...
XOXO!

(PS- Name the song referenced by the subject of the post!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E by Ashlee Simpson! YES! What do I win? DO I get to be the made of honor, since I am your sister? SICK!

McRae Family said...

yay! We're very excited for you! Congrats!!!

Mrs Ana said...

I'm disappointed we don't get details of the proposal. Oh well you can tell Monica and she can tell me. Very exciting news thanks for sharing!

Domanique said...

Oh I am seriously so excited!! And I think I should be the maid of honor, you need your token mexican somewhere down the line. ;) Oh Kat, I am seriously seriously so happy for you!! Like I said in my text I expect a call this week which ends on thursday! so I might just call tomorrow. But I love you girl! And look forward to meeting Steve!

Alycia said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

yay!! I am so excited for you!! I talked to your mom for like an hour so let me know if you need anything at all!

Kathleen said...

Thanks, guys!!!

Janessa said...

Um, congrats Neen! Wow, that is awesome. And totally not breaking blog rules because you didn't post a picture of the ring. You're safe.

Alexis said...

Hey Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Married life is great!

Jesse & Mackenzie said...

what the H?!?! I didn't even know you were dating anyone? How exciting for you! That is so awesome. Married life is great. If you need anything, seriously, let me know. Or have any questions, or ideas, im totally game. Congrats!!
Mackenzie

Monica Kay said...

OK, it just needs to be known that if Dom is MOH because she's the token Mexican, then you best believe I get to be co-MOH because I'm the token Honduran.