Stumbled Upon This Week:
1. Idaho Blows.
This website does not reflect my feelings on the state of Idaho. I have never actually been to Idaho... but I have a lot of good friends from the state, so it can't be as bad as they say...
Warning: Rated PG-13 for language.
(So funny that I had to stop reading it during class!)
2. The Dot Game.
Oh, you all know this game.
3. How Are You Doing Today.
They care. Call and let them know.
4. Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken.
Um.... yum!
"Can I get more of those
fried mayonnaise balls?
I feel my blooooddd movin'!"
(Daniel Tosh on Midwesterners)
5. Guess the TV Character.
It's your basic 20 Questions.
Pick someone... anyone...
The computer will guess it.
It's AMAZING!
Graph of the Week:

1. Idaho Blows.
This website does not reflect my feelings on the state of Idaho. I have never actually been to Idaho... but I have a lot of good friends from the state, so it can't be as bad as they say...
Warning: Rated PG-13 for language.
(So funny that I had to stop reading it during class!)
2. The Dot Game.
Oh, you all know this game.
3. How Are You Doing Today.
They care. Call and let them know.
4. Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken.
Um.... yum!
"Can I get more of those
fried mayonnaise balls?
I feel my blooooddd movin'!"
(Daniel Tosh on Midwesterners)
5. Guess the TV Character.
It's your basic 20 Questions.
Pick someone... anyone...
The computer will guess it.
It's AMAZING!
Graph of the Week:

2 comments:
Daniel Tosh and Maddox in the same post? Stumbling on some edgy comedians this week. Just don't try to work them into your RS lessons; it goes poorly.
The TV character thing...It guessed Grace but it didn't get Karen! SUCKA!
Post a Comment