THIS JUST IN!
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JESSICA BIEL
PICK UP DRY-CLEANING ON MONDAY IN LA!
Does anyone else think that
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
are the most boring celebrity couple
in the history of celebrity couples?
Scratch that. They are the most boring couple in the history of couples.
Do they ever laugh... smile... talk...?
Shoot, I wonder if they ever even look at each other.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JESSICA BIEL
PICK UP DRY-CLEANING ON MONDAY IN LA!
Does anyone else think that
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
are the most boring celebrity couple
in the history of celebrity couples?
Scratch that. They are the most boring couple in the history of couples.
Do they ever laugh... smile... talk...?
Shoot, I wonder if they ever even look at each other.

3 comments:
Yeah, they don't look very happy and I agree they do look boing!!!
oops!!I meant boring not boing but maybe they are that too whatever boing is!
Post a Comment