Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Here! It's Here!

MOM: Oh, by the way--your Obama sticker came today!
ME: Oh good! Please cut it into tiny pieces and throw it away?
MOM: Ok....
ME: Thanks!

Those of you who are loyal readers will remember this. Well, check out what I saw today....



Dear Prius Owner,
We are already aware of your douchebaggery based on your choice of automobile. The Obama sticker is redundant.
XOXO,
Kathleen


2 comments:

McRae Family said...

O my heck, I am laughing so hard I can't even read this post to Chris. You are TOO FUNNY!! I hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you, I found you on Jen's blog so I wanted to see whats up with you, and now I'm so glad I did. That totally made my night!!! You are so awesome

McRae Family said...

Just FYI, I put a link on my blog to this so more people could enjoy it as much as I did! Hope thats ok!!