Nelly "Hott in Herrrrrrrre"
("Checkin' out your reflection and tellin' your best friend, like, girl I think my butt's getting big!" Hey! Who told him that we talk like that?!)
Jibb "Chains"
(Some songs require no explanation.)
Ludacris "Moneymaker"
("Took your momma 9 months to make ya. Might as well shake what your momma gave ya" really put it all in perspective for me. I need to shake my moneymaker in order to show my mother that I appreciate what she went through!)
J-Kwon "Tipsy"
("One--here comes the two to the three to the four..." Educational.)
Baby Boy "The Way I Live"
("I stack my money lay low and chill. Don't need to work hard. That's the way I feel, I feel. This is the way I live." Hmm... I like this idea. This man is a genius!)
Mike Jones "Badd"
("I'm looking for a dime that's top of the line. Cute face, little waist, with a big behind." Hello? Here I am!)
Jay Z "99 Problems"
("If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son. I've got 99 problems but a b* ain't one." I'm glad to see that Jay Z has his priorities straight. Jail? Drugs? Those problems are nothing compared to b* problems!)
Mims "This is Why I'm Hot"
("I'm hott 'cuz I'm fly. You ain't 'cuz you not." How much simpler can he make it, people?)
50 Cent "In da Club"
("I been hit wit a few shells but I don't walk with a limp." He's been shot. He's gangsterrrr.)
Kanye West "Kanye's Workout Plan"
("Thanks to Kanye's Workout Plan, I'm the envy of all my friends. See, I got me a baller man... and I ain't gotta work at the mall again!" Amen, sister friend. I need to get me a baller man.)
6 comments:
I love Kanye's workout plan. Yup
you are so funny!!! I secrety love rap too but people judge me so I keep in on the down low
Oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard!
P.S. Go Michael Phelps!
hahahahahaha
mike jones! who? mike jones!
I will not acquiesce in on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.
Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Post a Comment