
I realized the other day that I am at somewhat of a disadvantage academically in that I am not a morning person and I don't drink coffee. I thought for a minute about my options:
1. Energy drinks
2. No Doz
Neither of which are actually options at the moment because energy drinks give me ulcers and make me fat after a few days and I have currently misplaced my bottle of No Doz. Just then it was time for a beverage break, and what showed up at the table, but a tiny can of heaven. Diet Pepsi Max. A zero-calorie caffeinated can of heaven. It drinks like a regular soda, but has a little extra caffeine (but not as much as an energy drink). I just want to give a shout-out to my friends at Pepsi who may have inadvertently saved my law school career!
No comments:
Post a Comment