I've been meaning to blog about this for some time, but I've been avoiding it... thinking that if I didn't acknowledge it, it would all go away. Unfortunately, on the season finale of Bones, we lost a key character.... Dr. Zack Addy. It came as a total surprise! I originally thought that Sweets was Gormagon's apprentice... and I hoped it wasn't so! Then when it turned out that it was Zack, I wished it was Sweets! I was devastated! I've grown attached to him over the years. I cried. So, now Zack Addy has been banished to a mental hospital for the rest of his life. One can only hope that he will guest star in future episodes. I think they're going to bring in the black kid that was almost hired when Zack finished his internship right before receiving his PhD. That's my prediction. Goodness... this is even more depressing than when we found out he's gay in real life!! Farewell, Eric Millegan. I wish you all the best (and I really hope that you have a fabulous pilot in the works because that's the only acceptable reason for leaving.)!!XOXO
5 comments:
You've got to be American.
Not sure if you're half racist or slow. But you definitely should look into how you write and the words you use.
I cried my eyes out.I only recently started watching Bones and fell in love with Zack's character.I started talking like hm too.And Quite frankly the show is boring without him. I agree he should come back as a guest start or the team visits him in the institution.
I really do love Zack, I've been watching the show since I was seven! He is really awesome, but if anyone had to take his place, it has to be Wendell. Dr. Addison is waaay to boring. He's a nice guy though. I miss Zack so much, I'm renting the seasons at the library now....
Thank u ;-) look at this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info
I love Zack! He was the one who was always calm, and you could trust him.
GO ZACK!!!!!
Post a Comment